A Place of Peace in a Military City
Supporting Our Troops Since 1969
- GI Rights Counseling and Support
- Military Related Domestic Violence Victims’ Support
- Alternatives to Violence Project Training
- Soul Repair (Moral Injury) Information
YES to the Troops, NO to the Wars!
- A Welcoming Place to Meet
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Truth in Recruiting Literature and Information
- Mindfulness Classes
- Education and Action on Issues such as Torture and Drones
Piedmont Friends Fellowship/Yearly Meeting Retreat November 5th. Lynn and Steve conducted the Piedmont Friends Fellowship/Yearly Meeting Retreat November 5th.
Mindfulness Classes continue at Quaker House, 223 Hillside Ave at 6:30 pm. They are free and confidential. Mindfulness has been shown to be very helpful with PTSD, Moral Injury, and other trauma.
If you claimed conscientious objector status, would a draft board believe you? Curt Torell of Quaker House has some tips for making sure they do:
Conscientious Objector: QuakerSpeak Video
FAYETTEVILLE FRIENDS MEETING
223 Hillside Ave.
Sunday at 2:00 pm
CALL VETERANS CRISIS LINE
1-800-273-8255 PRESS 1