A Place of Peace in a Military City
Supporting Our Troops Since 1969
- GI Rights Counseling and Support
- Military Related Domestic Violence Victims’ Support
- Alternatives to Violence Project Training
- Soul Repair (Moral Injury) Information
YES to the Troops, NO to the Wars!
- A Welcoming Place to Meet
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Truth in Recruiting Literature and Information
- Mindfulness Classes
- Education and Action on Issues such as Torture and Drones
MORAL INJURY, a relatively new diagnostic term employed by the Veterans Administration, recognizes that among the effects of war on military personnel is emotional trauma over serious transgressions of moral, spiritual, or religious beliefs.
Marching Forward: Join the Discussion on Race Relations
Moral Injury: Supporting Those Dealing with the Invisible Wounds of Trauma: The Fifth Annual Tony A Biles Clergy Convocation sponsored by Carolinas Healthcare System NorthEast Spiritual Care Department and the Carolina's Healthcare System Faith Community Health Ministry Department & the No
Piedmont Friends Fellowship/Yearly Meeting Retreat November 5th. Lynn and Steve conducted the Piedmont Friends Fellowship/Yearly Meeting Retreat November 5th.
FAYETTEVILLE FRIENDS MEETING
223 Hillside Ave.
Sunday at 2:00 pm
CALL VETERANS CRISIS LINE
1-800-273-8255 PRESS 1