A Place of Peace in a Military City
Supporting Our Troops Since 1969
- GI Rights Counseling and Support
- Military Related Domestic Violence Victims’ Support
- Alternatives to Violence Project Training
- Soul Repair (Moral Injury) Information
YES to the Troops, NO to the Wars!
- A Welcoming Place to Meet
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Truth in Recruiting Literature and Information
- Mindfulness Classes
- Education and Action on Issues such as Torture and Drones
Jon and Caroline Parsons have shared the joys and trials of their lives together with audiences for 25 years. It’s all there - the love, the loss, the work, the celebration – and it’s the real thing. Their songs, storiesand voices embrace the humor, beauty and mystery of life.
13th Movie and Discussion
Moral Injury Program at the Asheville VA
MORAL INJURY, a relatively new diagnostic term employed by the Veterans Administration, recognizes that among the effects of war on military personnel is emotional trauma over serious transgressions of moral, spiritual, or religious beliefs.
FAYETTEVILLE FRIENDS MEETING
223 Hillside Ave.
Sunday at 2:00 pm
CALL VETERANS CRISIS LINE
1-800-273-8255 PRESS 1