A Place of Peace in a Military City
Supporting Our Troops Since 1969
- GI Rights Counseling and Support
- Military Related Domestic Violence Victims’ Support
- Alternatives to Violence Project Training
- Soul Repair (Moral Injury) Information
YES to the Troops, NO to the Wars!
- A Welcoming Place to Meet
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Truth in Recruiting Literature and Information
- Mindfulness Classes
- Education and Action on Issues such as Torture and Drones
Quaker House, a landmark Friends peace witness, is seeking a Director(s) to continue an active program promoting peace and non-violence. It is located in Fayetteville, North Carolina, home of Fort Bragg, a major US military base.
Quaker House Directors, Lynn and Steve Newsom to receive the 2016 NC Peace Action Peacemaker Award 2016 NC Peace Action Peacemaker Award Dinner, Friday, September 23, 6:30pm, Highland United Methodist Church, 1901 Ridge Rd. Raleigh, NC
Race Relations Discussion Series: Mirrors of Privilege
Quaker House is offering a free, confidential support group for LGBTQ military/veteran victims of domestic violence/sexual assault with our wonderful therapist. The group will begin as soon as we have some RSVP's.