A Place of Peace in a Military City
Supporting Our Troops Since 1969
- GI Rights Counseling and Support
- Military Related Domestic Violence Victims’ Support
- Alternatives to Violence Project Training
- Soul Repair (Moral Injury) Information
YES to the Troops, NO to the Wars!
- A Welcoming Place to Meet
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Truth in Recruiting Literature and Information
- Mindfulness Classes
- Education and Action on Issues such as Torture and Drones
The Domestic Violence Event "We're NOT about this LIFE" a Huge Success
Quaker House and NOW hosted an informative, moving event on Monday, October 26, featuring spoken word artists sharing their personal stories of domestic violence.
John Kiriakou joined the CIA out of a sense of patriotism and a desire to give back as instilled by his immigrant grand parents.
Quaker House's fiscal year encompasses the period from July 1 of one year until June 30 of the next year. These statements (plus notes) represent our last completed year, Fiscal Year 2014, which ended on June 30,2014.
Some of The Soul Repair conference attendees. The conference was very informative, sometimes heartbreaking. We all came away with new or renewed commitment to help the morally injured from our years of war waging.