A Place of Peace in a Military City
Supporting Our Troops Since 1969
- GI Rights Counseling and Support
- Military Related Domestic Violence Victims’ Support
- Alternatives to Violence Project Training
- Soul Repair (Moral Injury) Information
YES to the Troops, NO to the Wars!
- A Welcoming Place to Meet
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Truth in Recruiting Literature and Information
- Mindfulness Classes
- Education and Action on Issues such as Torture and Drones
Join us Friday, March 4th at 7 pm for an enlightening evening, with LCSW Joanna Nunez giving a short presentation on PTSD. This will be followed by a reading from her book, "Finding Peace with PTSD" and a Q&A session. Free event.
Yogic Chanting at Quaker House: Lisa Lofthouse and Friends.
This award was presented to Quaker House on January 21, 2016. We are grateful for the recognition!