A Place of Peace in a Military City
Supporting Our Troops Since 1969
- GI Rights Counseling and Support
- Military Related Domestic Violence Victims’ Support
- Alternatives to Violence Project Training
- Soul Repair (Moral Injury) Information
YES to the Troops, NO to the Wars!
- A Welcoming Place to Meet
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Truth in Recruiting Literature and Information
- Mindfulness Classes
- Education and Action on Issues such as Torture and Drones
Press Release: The 13th Movie and Discussion, June 19th, 7:00 pm, Headquarters Library, 300 Maiden Lane, Fayetteville. FREE. Guest speaker: Dorrance Kennedy, Ed.D, LCSW, Fayetteville State Professor and minister.
Moral Injury Program at the Asheville VA
MORAL INJURY, a relatively new diagnostic term employed by the Veterans Administration, recognizes that among the effects of war on military personnel is emotional trauma over serious transgressions of moral, spiritual, or religious beliefs.
Marching Forward: Join the Discussion on Race Relations