A Place of Peace in a Military City
Supporting Our Troops Since 1969
- GI Rights Counseling and Support
- Military Related Domestic Violence Victims’ Support
- Alternatives to Violence Project Training
- Soul Repair (Moral Injury) Information
YES to the Troops, NO to the Wars!
- A Welcoming Place to Meet
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Truth in Recruiting Literature and Information
- Mindfulness Classes
- Education and Action on Issues such as Torture and Drones
On September 1, Kindra Bradley became the new executive director of Quaker House in Fayetteville, N.C., replacing Lynn and Steve Newsom, who served as co-directors since 2012 and are now retired. Quaker House provides services and advocacy to military members, veterans, and their families.
13th Movie and Discussion
FAYETTEVILLE FRIENDS MEETING
223 Hillside Ave.
Sunday at 2:00 pm
CALL VETERANS CRISIS LINE
1-800-273-8255 PRESS 1