A Place of Peace in a Military City
Supporting Our Troops Since 1969
- GI Rights Counseling and Support
- Military Related Domestic Violence Victims’ Support
- Alternatives to Violence Project Training
- Soul Repair (Moral Injury) Information
YES to the Troops, NO to the Wars!
- A Welcoming Place to Meet
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Truth in Recruiting Literature and Information
- Mindfulness Classes
- Education and Action on Issues such as Torture and Drones
Quaker House Publishes Book on Moral Injury;
Yogic Chanting at Quaker House: Lisa Lofthouse and Friends. Friday, May 13th at 7:00 pm. Free. 223 Hillside Ave, Fayetteville, 910-323-3912.
Quaker House, a landmark Friends peace witness, is seeking a Director(s) to continue an active program promoting peace and non-violence. It is located in Fayetteville, North Carolina, home of Fort Bragg, a major US military base.