A Place of Peace in a Military City
Supporting Our Troops Since 1969
- GI Rights Counseling and Support
- Military Related Domestic Violence Victims’ Support
- Alternatives to Violence Project Training
- Soul Repair (Moral Injury) Information
YES to the Troops, NO to the Wars!
- A Welcoming Place to Meet
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Truth in Recruiting Literature and Information
- Mindfulness Classes
- Education and Action on Issues such as Torture and Drones
Yogic Chanting at Quaker House: Lisa Lofthouse and Friends. Friday, May 13th at 7:00 pm. Free. 223 Hillside Ave, Fayetteville, 910-323-3912.
Quaker House, a landmark Friends peace witness, is seeking a Director(s) to continue an active program promoting peace and non-violence. It is located in Fayetteville, North Carolina, home of Fort Bragg, a major US military base.
Quaker House received an award from the Fayetteville Cumberland Human Relations Commission for our work to “Promote Unity in our Community.” We were recognized for our Alternatives to Violence Project workshops, our Islamophobia forums, and our collaboration with NOW hosting community conversat