A Place of Peace in a Military City
Supporting Our Troops Since 1969
- GI Rights Counseling and Support
- Military Related Domestic Violence Victims’ Support
- Alternatives to Violence Project Training
- Soul Repair (Moral Injury) Information
YES to the Troops, NO to the Wars!
- A Welcoming Place to Meet
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Truth in Recruiting Literature and Information
- Mindfulness Classes
- Education and Action on Issues such as Torture and Drones
EQUAL MEANS EQUAL offers an unflinching look at how women are treated in the United States today.
Lynn and Steve Newsom will be celebrating their retirement on Saturday, August 5, at 7:30 pm in the Fellowship Hall of St. Paul's-in-the-Pines Episcopal Church at 1800 St. Paul Ave. At 8:00 we'll have a brief program which will include Lynn Newsom coming out of retirement as a jazz singer!
13th Movie and Discussion
Moral Injury Program at the Asheville VA
FAYETTEVILLE FRIENDS MEETING
223 Hillside Ave.
Sunday at 2:00 pm
CALL VETERANS CRISIS LINE
1-800-273-8255 PRESS 1